Museum Homepage

Archive Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 2006.1.1
Object Name Records
Scope & Content Brief overview of the organisation from its first meeting on July 27 1937 to the last meeting on October 6 2005, when it folded.

The original name was Women's Division Farmers Union, changed to Women's Division Federated Farmers in 1946 and changed again to Rural Women New Zealand in 1999.

Recorded by secretary Marydell Haddock in the minutes of the last meeting on October 6 2005.

Donated by Olive Clunie & Marydell Haddock
Collection Rural Women NZ Paraparaumu Branch (WDFF) Collection
Year Range from 1937.0
Year Range to 2005.0
Accession number 2006.1.
Containers Archives, Shelf